Canvaro Compact : Height-adjustable desks
A group workplace with the greatest comfort: Canvaro Compact is a height-adjustable desk which is practical, flexible and makes the best use of any available space as well as promoting ergonomic work with its sit-and-stand function. Depending on where it is deployed, this height-adjustable desk is available in different models and can be used as a single, double or group workplace. With its optional privacy screen with sound absorption it is a great help for people who need to concentrate on their work in open-plan offices.
- An electrically height-adjustable desk
- Can be flexibly combined into larger work islands for productive teamwork
- A sound-absorbing centre wall to improve room acoustics in the office
- Numerous function and planning options
- Height adjustment: from 625 to 1,275 mm for the square tube model
- Movement speed of up to 50 mm/s (without any load)
- Quiet motor (< 45 dBA)
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 100 kg
- Collision protection with sensor technology
- Power consumption in standby mode < 0.3 W
- GS-certified in accordance with DIN-EN 527-1, Type A
Available for all wooden components
Additional features and accessories
Configure our furniture and furnishing solutions to meet your individual wishes and requirements. In the next step you can download your configuration as a PDF or you can request the product directly by contacting our ASSMANN sales team via the following form. Are you looking for a different product or a complementary product? You can easily configure this in the catalogue view.
You can attach the data you have configured to the contact form quickly and easily via the “Send request” link below next to the letter symbol. Our sales team will then know exactly which design version you are interested in.
Find your personal contact person: Enter your postcode and your town in the contact field.
ASSMANN BÜROMÖBEL GMBH & CO. KG
+49 5422 706-0
Thank you for your interest in our furniture and furnishing solutions. If you would like to request a product you have configured, please attach the configuration data to your request by clicking on the “Send request” link next to the letter symbol.