Working at ASSMANN
There are plenty of jobs in the furniture industry. And there are many different types, since from planning and administration, production through to delivery and assembly, a wide variety of strengths, skills and personalities are required.
At ASSMANN it is important to us that our colleagues are aware of their strengths and can further develop their skills accordingly, so that they enjoy accomplishing good work as a personality in a team. To turn your job into a dream job, we want to continue providing the best conditions and are always looking forward to motivated new colleagues.
We offer you exciting and responsible tasks, collaboration in expert teams and on-the-job personal development of your skills thanks to targeted training. Everyone at ASSMANN also benefits from numerous additional benefits and provisions. Take a look around, get in touch with us, apply! We look forward to possibly welcoming you to our team soon!
Fit for the future
Our employees’ well-being is important to us. That’s why we support collectively agreed benefits and encourage internal dialogue with discussions regarding employee development and potential. Furthermore, we introduced a company health management system in 2017; after all, a comfortable working atmosphere is the basis for good work.
Being an employer, we create the best conditions for good work.
We do more than just meet the basic requirements, meaning that we can work well as a team on a daily basis. The commercial success of ASSMANN is largely due to our motivated staff. Each day, their extensive expertise, remarkable skills and extraordinary flexibility contribute to making ASSMANN one of the leading companies in the office furniture industry. As attractive employers, we appreciate and reward this immense commitment, and are determined to continue recruiting the best specialists and executives to work in our company. After all, only with a satisfied and qualified workforce can we guarantee that our customers will receive the unique ASSMANN quality.
The principles underlying our HR philosophy are balanced, addressing the needs of our employees and the requirements of the company. Altogether they make us a popular employer:
Everybody working at ASSMANN can develop and expand their strengths in our challenging and varied departments.
Consistent knowledge transfer and collaboration in the spirit of a partnership promotes skills and fosters the team spirit across the workforce.
Besides performance-based remuneration, we offer a large number of attractive benefits with which we recognize and reward outstanding performance.
Internal and external training courses are among the many options with which our professional and personal development is driven forward.
We train our own specialists, giving young people the opportunity for an excellent start in their professional lives while at the same time ensuring the continuation of our particular professional qualifications.
You can expect the following benefits at ASSMANN.
- Awarded the "TOP-JOB Employer Seal"
- Awarded the "Hermann Schmidt Prize"
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational welfare fund
- Company suggestions scheme with attractive cash and prize incentives
- Flexible working time models
- Home office arrangements
- Working hours accounts
- ASSPLUS occupational health management
- Company sports programme
- Day-care places for children
- Individual qualification and training options
- State-of-the-art workstations
- Annual company, family and Christmas parties
- Collectively agreed benefits (e.g. Christmas and holiday bonuses)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Long-service bonuses
- Annual development and potential meetings
- Regular team and group meetings to improve the ’ sense of well-being and “feel-good” factor
- Recreation / relaxation room
- Business bike / service bike
- Employee tickets (VFL-Osnabrück)
- Good transport connections with public transport
- The charm of a medium-sized family-run business
Does that sound good to you? Then find your dream job at ASSMANN now.